The E600 is a professional strength hot water extractor that features high performance components in a compact, durable two tone polyethylene housing. Included internal heater
Designed for ease of transportation and storage, the E600 has a fold down handle making it fit easily into almost any vehicle.
The E600’s incorporate a unique 3 stage vacuum system to produce 125 inches of water lift. To compliment the vacuum lift the E600’s come standard with a 100 PSI diaphragm demand pump. The E600H has an internal heater.
The E600’s clean water solution tank and the dirty water recovery tank both have a 6 gallon capacity. Built into the recovery the E600’s come standard with a high water automatic shut off. You never have to fear overfilling your recovery tank, as the vacuums will automatically stop extracting when the tank becomes full.
- Two tone Rotomolded Polyethylene Housing
- 22 L (6 Gallon) Solution Tank
- 22 L (6 Gallon) Recovery Tank
- Two 25ft Power Cords
- 200F (93C) Internal Heater
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Housing
- 1 Year Warranty on Components
- 90 Day Labor Warranty
- CSA-US Approved
- Pump: 100 PSI Diaphragm Demand Pump (Viton Seals)
- Vacuum: 3-Stage (125" Water Lift)
- Dimensions: H: 28" W: 15" L: 20" (Handle Down)
- Weight: 62 Lbs.(28 kgs)
No posts found