The world's meanest and longest lasting grout brushes are here. Featuring DUPONT Tynex Bristles. Dirty Grout Demon Brush. This mean looking brush will have dirt and mildew quaking with fear thanks to its destructive reputation. It offers more surface area, better angles and stronger bristles. The Tynex bristles on the Grout Demon have microscopic silicon carbide teeth that make short work of even the dirtiest grout lines. With very little effort or pressure applied, it will cut through and remove tough grime that others leave behind. It has an angled shape that's designed to clean tile and grout lines all at once, so it will save you time and energy while providing better results. Scrub dirty grout clean in seconds, and also wash tile at the same time.
Compatible with Perky Groom pole or standard broom/mop wooden handle.
- Patented Tynex Nylo-Grit bristles
- 'Flex' center fills all sizes of grout lines
- Angled brushes ensure the sides of grout lines get scoured too
- Contains 50% more brush material than other grout brushes
- Center bristles won't "round out" like other grout brush bristles, which makes the brush useless for grout cleaning
- Color: Black & Red
- Material bristles: Nylon
- Handle: Plastic
- Bristles length: 1-2 in (Tapered toward middle)
- Dimension: 10 in x 1.75 in x 2.25 in
- Ideal use: For tough clenaing jobs, or longevity in commercial situations
- Product numbers: AB112 / 121050 / 1600-2519