Standard Teflon PTFE Seal Tape. Plumber's tape, often called Teflon tape, (polytetrafluoroethylene, or PTFE) helps you get a watertight seal on threaded piper joints.
For any job that requires sealing properties in home, commercial and industrial settings. This standard economical grade thread provides enough pliability in all applications. This PTFE tape is intended to be used for general purpose sealing pipe threads and suitable for use with oxygen, water, oil and gas. Maintenance free, non-toxic and non-flammable. The PTFE sealant tape permits quick and clean sealing of pipe threads of all sizes and reduces the risk of contamination common with liquid and paste sealants.
- Standard grade: standard quality for home, commercial and industrial uses
- Strong and tight seal: secure tape thread helps prevent leaks on pipes and plumbing
- Easy to apply: elastic less sticky on the fingers and easy to remove
- Compatible: with all types of pipe threads for hundreds of applications
- Durable: Teflon tape will not harden or crack anytime
- Color: White
- Thickness: 0.003"
- Length: 520"
- Width: 1/2"
- Flame Resistant: Yes
- Product Numbers: TEF15
No posts found