The latest product evolution from the creators of Benefect is Botanical Disinfectant Wipes! Specifically designed for the needs of the restoration contractor and to complement our Botanical Disinfectants & Cleaners.
- Decontaminate & Disinfect in One Easy Step
- Simple & Convenient
- Kills Over 99.99% of Germs
- No synthetic chemicals
- No label warnings or precautionary statements
- No PPE required for use (environmental conditions may dictate otherwise)
- No rinsing after application is required
The Disinfectant Wipes are Health Canada registered to over kill 99.99% of bacteria. They are also effective against other common disease causing organisms such as Staph, Salmonella, Pseudomonas, E-coli and Flu (Influenza -H1N1). The convenient single-use wipe will prevent cross-contamination on any surface where germ control could be an issue.
Strong, Durable Biodegradable Wipe
Combining the same proprietary thyme oil Active Ingredient that Benefect is known for, with a new, extremely durable, wood pulp wipe, creates a Restoration Grade product that is strong enough to tackle rough surfaces like wood and concrete with no shredding, pilling or lint left behind.
Adding the Benefect Decon 30 platform to a dense woven wipe also gives it a distinct foaming advantage that ensures longer contact time to kill germs and improved visibility of surface coverage over conventional wipes. Surfaces are left clean and decontaminated with no streaky residue.
Just wipe and walk away!
Ideal for decontamination, preventing cross-contamination, cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing surfaces such as equipment, PPE, or building contents. Also ideal for controlling the spread of germs by disinfecting high-touch areas in residential or commercial cleaning.
Like all Benefect products, only authentically sustainable components and botanical ingredients are used. The Benefect Wipe does not contain any silicone, binders, filler or other chemical additives.
SUITABLE FOR use on hard, non-porous surfaces in residential, commercial or medical applications, including, but not limited to: health care facilities, food preparation facilities, hospitals, nursing homes, medical, veterinary & dental offices, day care facilities, health professional, chiropractic & physiotherapy clinics, hotels & motels, restaurants & bars, kitchens, cafeterias, food storage areas, fitness gyms, schools, zoos & kennels
TO CLEAN: Wipe the surface until clean.
- 1. Wet the surface with a clean section of the wipe (spot test to check surface compatibility).
- 2. Leave visibly wet for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing is required. For heavily soiled surfaces, pre-cleaning is required.
- Quantity: Container holds 250 wipes
- Size: 7" x 6" (17.8 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.8lbs (2 kgs)
- DIN: 02342111
- Mfg Reference: 687782203760 / 687782503761
- Xactimate Codes In Cat 2: WTR > EQD Equipment Decontamination In Cat 3: WTR > EQHD