Powerful water-based odor counteractant for thermal fogging. Neutralizing and pairing agents work in tandem to suppress or eliminate a wide variety of tough odors. Choose the fragrance that works best with the malodors being treated.
Thermo-2000 is an essential component in the Three Step Odor Control System. Thermo-2000 is a unique water-based, thermal fogging product. Thermo-2000 consists of highly purified glycol solvents, penetrating agents and odor control essential oils. These substances generate a vapor barrier that prevents malodors from finding their way into the atmosphere. The thermal fogging process uses heat to produce micron size particles.
Note: Thermo-2000 is intended for thermal fogging only.
- Instant acting air freshener
- Highly effective odour counteractant
- Intended for use with a thermal fogging device such as the Thermo-Gen VF or Electro-Gen 2000C.
- Citrus scent attacks odor from protein (e.g. meat, poultry, fish) fires as well as tobacco smoke odors.
- Coverage: Rate of application 1 oz per 1,000 cubic feet. Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Light yellow
- Odour: Citrus
- pH: 7
- Flash point: >200° F (97° C)
- Speficic gravity: 1.030
- Package size: 3.8 L Gallons, 4 gal/case
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution: RTU
- Xactimate: CLNDODR
- Product Number: 433102909 / 115968
- Survey to determine the potential for exposure to sensitive individuals. Take special precautions to minimize exposure of potentially sensitive individuals.
- Confirm that application equipment is in good working order. Determine the volume, not just square footage, of the room so that you will know how much Thermo-2000 will be required to treat the area.
- Turn off pilot lights and eliminate ignition sources. Cover materials potentially adversely affected by water based solvents or the fog itself.
- Evacuate humans and pets from treatment area. Post “Do Not Enter” signs.
- Remove or protect food and utensils.
- Issue respirators to application personnel.
- Best results are achieved when temperature of area to be treated is above 55°F (12.8°C).
- Apply Thermo-2000 at rate specified on the product label. Be sure the thermal fog is dry and a fine particle. If the fogger sputters and / or produces large particles, it might not be at the correct temperature or might require service.
- Doors and windows should remain closed for 60minutes after fogging. This allows adequate time for the product to penetrate various surfaces in the room.
- Cross-ventilate the treatment area for at least 60 minutes prior to re-entry or re-occupancy.
No posts found