The Atrix High Capacity H13 HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) vacuum system ATIHCTV5H is perfect for hazardous particulate environments, including; lead dust, silica dust, fiberglass, mold remediation, Renovate, Repair and Paint (RRP), laboratories, manufacturing, etc. The five-gallon HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient at 0.3 micron and includes three layers of 56 pleat media. The three layers consist of one cellulose layer and two glass layers. The five-gallon filter canister is resealable and disposable. This filter can capture large volumes of debris and hazardous particulate. It comes complete with a powerful Ametek Advantek II, 1,000-hour motor, utensils, 5.6’ clear hose and freewheeling detachable roller base.
- Hazardous particle high capacity vacuum with HEPA filtration
- Powerful - 1,000 hour rated Ametek Advantek II motor
- Quiet - 73 Decibels
- Safe - Self-contained 5 gallon HEPA filter bucket with 3 layers of protection safe and quick filter bucket change outs with bucket sealing cover
- Filtration: 3 Stage
- Capacity: 5 Gallon (18.9 L) dry
- Power: 120v 628 Watts
- CFM: 99
- Sound Level: 73 dB
- Hose Diameter Inside: 1” (25.4 mm)
- Hose Diameter Outside: 1.25” (31.75 mm)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9” (22.86 cm) x 9” (22.86 cm) x 19” (48.26 cm)
- Weight: 9.25 lbs (4.19 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 15" (38 cm) x 13" (33 cm) x 23" (58.4 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 14.05 lbs (6.37 kg)
- Applications: Hazardous particulate, lead dust (RRP), silica dust, fiberglass, mold remediation, laboratory, shop, manufacturing, etc.
- Product Code: ATX-ATIHCTV5H / ATIHCTV5H / 8 38067 00007 3
What's in the Box?
- High Capacity HEPA Vac by Atrix
- ATX-31651 – 120V Detachable Power Cord
- ATX-31652 – Crevice Tool Brush
- ATX-730030 – Crevice Tool
- ATX-31657 – Flexible Gooseneck Tool
- ATX-410017 – Vacuum Intake Sealing Plug
- ATX-421-000-005 – HEPA Bucket Filter
- ATX-421-000-105 – Roller Base
- ATX-AVPA005 – Hose End Plugs (2)
- ATX-AVPA008 – 5.6’ Clear Hose
- ATX-AVPA011 – Utility Nozzle
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Warranty period for the High Capacity Series is 18 months.
No posts found