Dustless HEPA Wet & Dry 16 Gallon Shop Vacuum. If you’re looking for a filter than can get everything, this is it.
Dustless HEPA filters are individually certified and serialized, meaning they’ve been laboratory tested to be compliant with OSHA and EPA laws for hazardous material containment.
A Dustless HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns. That is 0.00003 centimeters across, much smaller than the width of a human hair, a red blood cell, bacteria, pollen, and allergens.
- Fully certified HEPA shop vac and serialized HEPA filter for airtight rating
- Safe for silica, asbestos, lead paint, and hexavalent chromium removal and containment
- OSHA and EPA RRP compliant w/semi-auto filter cleaning mechanism
- Go between wet and dry without switching filters
- Filters and pre-filters won’t be compromised by water or slurry
- Will never blow dust or pickup back into the air
- Large capacity barrel easily holds 40 pounds of dust
- Color: Black & yellow
- Capacity: 16 gallons (60 L)
- Waterlift: 103.60 in
- Airflow: 130.90 CFM
- Voltage: 120 V
- Current: 10.60 amps
- Sound Level: 79 dB
- Cord Length: 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Hose Length: 12 ft (3.6 m)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20" (50.8 cm) x 21" (53.3 cm) x 26" (66 cm)
- Weight: 42 lbs (19 kg)
- Product Code: D1606 / 617450416062
What's in the Box?
- (1) 16-gallon HEPA Wet+Dry DustlessVac
- (1) Certified HEPA Filter
- (1) HEPA Filter Cover
- (2) WunderBag Micro Pre-Filters
- (1) 12 ft Hose
- (1) Floor Tool
- (1) Crevice Tool
- (2) Extension Wands
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Dustless Technologies stand behind what they build. They warrant this product to the original retail purchaser against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of three years after date of purchase. This limited warranty does not cover claims resulting from: (I) misuse (II) neglect (III) modification (IV) failure to follow instructions.