The Evolution has been discontinued and is no longer available
Parts and filters are still available. Please see Related Products
The Evolution packs state-of-the-art low grain refrigerant (LGR) technology into a compact design. Built for today’s trained restoration professional, the Evolution also encompasses the most user-friendly features. So versatile and easy to handle that you'll want to use it on every job!
- LGR technology. Keeps pulling moisture below 40 grains per pound so that deep drying can occur.
- Compact size. Lightweight, easy to maneuver, and highly versatile.
- Improved hose wrap. Recessed, quick-release design keeps drain hose free of kinks.
- Low amp draw – only 5 amps. Lower draw means higher efficiency and reduced problems with heat on the job.
- Advanced filtration. HAF filters rated twice as efficient as washable foam.
- Protected touchpad. Recessed digital control panel for protection. Easy-to-use controls in four languages.
- Automatic pump purge. Automatic pump cycles every six minutes to eliminate overflow.
|Type||Low Grain Refrigerant|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||33.5 × 20.7 × 20.7 in.
85 × 52.5 × 52.5 cm
|Weight||92 lb. | 42 kg|
|Water Removal Max (90°F/90% RH)||119.8 pints/day
|Water Removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH)||70 pints/day
|Operating Range||33° – 100°F
1° – 38°C
|Compressor Type||5,595 Rotary|
|Defrost Type||Hot-gas bypass|
|Process Air||160 CFM|
|Drain Hose Length||40 foot|
|Air Filter||High Air Flow|
|Power 115 V||5 amps|
|Cord Length||25 foot|
Auto Pump Out:
Max. Filter Stages:
33° – 100°F
No posts found