COMMANDER TRI JET FOGGER
Chemical fogger or humidity control is simple with the Commander "Tri-Jet" Fogger. The combination of adjustable valve and the tornado action nozzle allows you to maximize mist up to 30 feet directionally. The versatility of this unit allows you to fog with both water and oil base materials and may be used either indoors or outdoors.
Applying Concrobium Mold Control with a cold (ULV) Fogger is an effective way to eliminate mold and musty smells in large or inaccessible spaces. A fogger evenly mists Concrobium Mold Control to saturate the air in the enclosed environment, and evenly coat all surfaces.
Ideal for: Large spaces e.g., entire rooms, basements, cellars; hard-to-reach areas e.g., attics, crawlspaces, wall cavities; new construction sites e.g. closed houses
How it Works:
Concrobium Mold Control effectively eliminates and prevents mold growth on a variety of surfaces. Fortunately, for those hard to reach surfaces and large enclosed areas, a fogger lets you mist Concrobium Mold Control to evenly coat the surface, crushing the mold spores as it dries in an easy to use application method.
How to Use:
- Add Concrobium Mold Control to fogger tank.
- Remove or cover any room contents that may be damaged if wetted e.g., furniture, electronics, electrical sources, paper products. Close windows and doors.
- Adjust liquid flow of the fogger head to a Medium flow rate
- Position fogger in space being treated and adjust fogger head angle to ensure even application of the affected area.
- After fogging, allow fog to dissipate for 15-20 minutes. Where possible wipe off any excess wetness from surfaces with a clean cloth.
- Allow surface to dry overnight. Do not rinse. If over application occurred, a harmless white residue may remain on surfaces. It may be necessary to wipe some surfaces clean after drying e.g. glass, mirrors.