Extech RH490 Precision Hygro-Thermometer. Highest 2% RH accuracy with Grains Per Pound (GPP) Display. Anyone whose job relies on calculating humidity levels will appreciate the Extech Hygro-Psychrometer. In addition to measuring relative humidity in 30 seconds, this handheld instrument captures dew point, wet bulb, temperature and water vapor levels (Grams per Kilogram and Grains per Pound). This utility tool will store maximum and minimum readings until the memory is cleared and includes a data-hold button for rapidly fluctuating measurements. Specifically designed for HVAC and water damage restoration contractors.
- Less then 30 seconds of RH response time
- Water vapor in GPP
- Dual backlit display
- Simultaneous display of: Humidity/Temperature, Humidity/Dew Point or Humidity/Wet Bulb
- Slim design with rubberized side grips
- Data Hold and Min/Max functions
- Humidity: 0 to 100% RH
- Temperature (Internal): -22 to 199 °F (-30 to 100 °C)
- Basic Accuracy: ±2%RH, ±1.8 °F/1 °C Max.
- Resolution: 0.1%RH, 0.1 °F/°C
- Dewpoint: -22 to 199 °F (-30 to 100 °C)
- Wet Bulb: 32 to 176 °F (0 to 80 °C)
- Absolute Humidity: 0 to 1120GPP (0 to 160g/kg)
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 1.7 x 1.3" (200 x 45 x 33 mm)
- Weight: 7 oz (200 g)
- Product Number: RH490
What's in the Box?
- RH490 Precision Hygro-Thermometer
- Carrying Case
No posts found