Phoenix DryTAG. The DryTAG is an innovative Bluetooth beacon with an accelerometer. It can be added to any brand of equipment and any type of equipment. You can use the DryTAG to bring all of your equipment into DryLINK, receive alerts if the equipment is turned off, and use it for asset tracking. You even get the last known location on a map for free.
DryTAG automatically registers into your company’s equipment list, including the make, model, manufacturer and serial number. It includes a sensor to show nearby equipment to save time during job setup, automatically provides days of use and serial numbers to drying report, provides an hour meter for cumulative run time on the job.
- Gives last known location on a map with no monthly fee
- Automatically provides usage and serial number to drying reports
- Integrates seamlessly with the Phoenix DryLINK app and DryPHONE
- Can be added to any brand of equipment
- Receive a notification if the equipment is turned off or loses power for any reason
- Colour: Black
- Battery: CR2477
- Battery Operating Range: From -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)
- Height: 0.75” (19 mm)
- Width: 2.75” (70 mm)
- Depth: 1.75” (44 mm)
- Product Number: 4041835
No posts found