Ideal for handling, assembly, sorting of small to medium parts and materials, shipping, receiving packaging and MRO applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity, and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner providing a tactile grip in dry and slightly oily conditions, ideal for applications that require dexterity for precise handling
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- General assembly
- Automotive components
Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40°C. A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Tumble dry on low - maximum temperature 140°F (60°C).
No posts found