Asbestos disposal bags are necessary for safely removing and properly disposing of asbestos, while at the same time keeping exposure to asbestos to a minimum. These are essential part of any remediation project. Proper asbestos disposal bags are required in order to meet safety standards when disposing of asbestos.
These asbestos disposal bags are black and are 33 x 45 in size. They are made industrial weight polyethylene. They have an approved asbestos warning label on each bag in white text: "Waste Asbestos, White UN 2590, Caution, Keep sealed, avoid making dust, breathing asbestos fibres may cause serious bodily harm"
BC Regulations require you to double bag your asbestos waste using the asbestos disposal bags and sealing each of the asbestos disposal bags with duct tape. Asbestos can never be disposed of in the regular trash, even if it is properly labeled.
For use by qualified professional contractors of asbestos removal only.
For smaller size bag or clear, non-labeled options, see:
- ASB2840B 28 x 40, 6mil, Black Asbestos Disposal Bag
- D2840C6 28 x 40, 6mil, Clear Disposal Bag (no warning label)
- D3345C6 33 x 45, 6mil, Clear Disposal Bag (no warning label)
- Industry weight polyethylene
- Warning label sign on each bag
- Comes in roll for easy tranport and storage
- Colour: Black
- Size: 33 x 45"
- Thickness: 6 mil
- Packaging: 100 bags per roll (1 roll per case)
- Warning Label: Yes
- Product Number: ASB3345B
No posts found