Dustless D1908 8" BitBuddie Dust & Slurry Shroud. The 4” to 8” BitBuddie gives contractors a handy way to capture dust and slurry. The 8” BitBuddie works with any drill bit 8” or smaller - just trim to fit your bit. The shroud will adapt directly to 2.25” hard vacuum cuffs. The vacuum shroud is used for dust containment while using drills and percussion hammers for quick easy cleanup.
When core drilling, it captures slurry with up to 8” diameter core bit. Use a utility knife to cut the appropriate size hole in the BitBuddie to suit your application. When cutting drywall, you can cut 8” long slot in it to accommodate a drywall saw, and you will marvel at how it prevents drywall dust from going everywhere. Every contractor should have a BitBuddie or two in their tool box.
Some people buy a drill just for the included shroud. Don’t buy a new one. Use the drills you already have.
*Drill not included.
- Vacuums up dust and slurry as it is made
- Vacuum pressure holds it in place, no clamps necessary
- Excellent for drilling faucet holes in stone countertops
- Save time and money associated with clean up
- Use with core drills or percussion hammers
- Color: Clear
- Port size:. 2.25" (5.7 cm)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14" (35.6 cm) x 12" (30.5 cm) x 4" (10 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Product Code: D1908 / 617450419087
What's in the Box?
- (1) 8" BitBuddie
No posts found