• Specially designed not to lift the grid at the edge of a drop-ceiling
• Works with all ZipWall® dust barrier poles
Ingenious design holds a barrier where a drop-ceiling meets the wall without lifting the grid. The Edge™ Head & Non-Skid Plate is specially designed not to lift the grid at the edge of a drop-ceiling. Works with all ZipWall® spring-loaded poles. For use on the first and last poles only. Use standard head & plates for all other poles.
Note: For use on the first and last poles only. Use standard head & plates for all other poles.
When working with a drop-ceiling, use an Edge™ head and plate on the first and last pole. Standard heads and plates may be used on all other poles between them.
- Attach an Edge™ head & plate to the top of a ZipWall® spring-loaded pole
- Slide the plate off the head
- Bring the barrier material over the head
- Replace the plate over the head, pressing the pegs with the barrier material through the snaps
- Slide the plate to lock the barrier material onto the pole
- Set the pole up next to the wall
No posts found