Hydro-Force SX-15 Hard Surface Cleaning Tool. Built for speed. Make quick work out of any job with the industry's most advanced hard surface tool. Aerodynamically-engineered radial vacuum line creates a laminar-flow vortex in the cleaning head that allows the SX-15 to remove water twice as fast as competitive models. Tool-less design makes changing the boots a breeze. Toe-adjustable vacuum relief lets you adjust the suction strength on the fly. Handles are spaced shoulder-width and allow you to use side-to-side or front-to-back cleaning strokes. Tool length is comfortable for users of all heights.
- Fast - Industry-leading 15" cleaning path allows you to clean 25% faster than 12" models
- Durable - Quality components will handle operating pressures from 700 to 2,600 PSI so you can blast away oily deposits
- Ergonomic - Lightweight construction makes it feel like the machine is floating along the floor
- EZ-LOC boot uses no screws or pop rivets, simply release three locking levers to change your boot on the fly
- Low profile allows the unit to fit under toe kicks
- Easy access inline filter makes cleaning the filter a snap
- Stainless steel handle and high-tech polymer casing will take a beating and ask for more
- Operating Pressure: 700 to 2,600
- Cleaning Path (Diameter): 15 inches
- Jets: 2 Stainless Steel Veejeet 1/8"
- Product Number: AW105 / 110083 / 1603-1801
No posts found