Hydro-Force SX-12 Hard Surface Cleaning Tool. The SX-12 blasts soil and dirt from tile, grout, and smooth or rough hard surfaces. Aerodynamically engineered radial vacuum line creates a laminar-flow vortex in the cleaning head that allows the SX-12 to remove water twice as fast as competitive models. Tool-less design makes changing the boots a breeze. Toe-adjustable vacuum relief lets you adjust the suction strength on the fly. Stainless steel handle and high-tech polymer casing will take a beating and ask for more. Easy gliding on surfaces for low fatigue usage. Works on uneven stone or tile surfaces or smooth concrete.
- Fast - Low profile allows the unit to fit under toe kicks
- Durable - Quality components will handle operating pressures from 700 to 1,500 PSI so you can blast away oily deposits
- Ergonomic - Lightweight construction makes it feel like the machine is floating along the floor
- Easy access inline filter makes cleaning the filter a snap
- Non-fatiguing: glides easily over the floor
- Operating Pressure: 700 to 1,500
- Cleaning Path (Diameter): 12 inches
- Jets: 2 Stainless Steel Veejeet 1/8"
- Product Number: AW104 / 183120 / 1610-8235
No posts found