Flash Xtractor II by WaterCLAW. The next generation sub-surface extraction tool. Leaves up to 35% less water behind than competitive tools. The faster you remove water from carpet and pad the faster you can dry. The patent pending FlashXtractor II Subsurface Water Extraction Tool is so efficient and easy to use you will wonder why you ever bothered using other tools.
High impact resistant plastic base comes with a non-slip textured coating to ensure safe use even while wet. It has a flexible, telescoping handle which allows the operator to work in tighter places and reduces fatigue. Requires no vacuum release is necessary due to the ridges incorporated in the design to optimize air flow and suction. Patent pending base design eliminates dead spots.
- Fits both 1-½" and 2" vacuum hose
- Easy handle removal for storage or transportation
- Light weight reduces operator fatigue
- Can even be used to evacuate water from black water floods
- Base Dimensions (WxL): 16.5” x 9.5” (42 x 24 cm)
- Handle Height: 24.5" to 38.5" (62 to 98 cm)
- Base Construction: 20% Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Vacuum Elbow Construction: Polycarbonate (Clear)
- Handle Base / Foot Bracket: 20% Glass Filled Polypropylene (Black)
- Handle Construction: Aluminum
- Weight: 6.5 lbs (2.95 kg)
- Port Size: 1.5" or 2"
- Warranty: 2 Year Comprehensive Replacement Warranty
- Product Code: AC002 / 148918 / 1698-4181
No posts found