Water Claw Flood Extractor. Sub-Surface Extraction Tool. The Water Claw has introduced to the carpet maintenance industry a tool specially designed to extract water out of both carpet and pad from the surface. Wheter you pull the pad or you don't, the first step to making any flood job easier, faster, and more profitable is to start with sub-surface extraction using the Water Claw. Proven on thousands of flood restorations worldwide. Water Claw Flood Extractors are a "must have" tool for the full service professional.
Designed for quick and easy flood extraction in preparation to the final drying process. The Water Claw's speed, performance and profitability in doing most flood jobs without removing carpet and pad has been proven in thousands of flood restorations worldwide. In addition, the Water Claw Flood Extractor can be used to quickly evacuate black water floods allowing you to more easily remove and carry out carpet and pad.
Specially designed bottom plate maximizes suction and water channeling into vacuum chamber. The extraction plate grid and vacuum manifold have been scientifically designed to multiply and enhance your sub-surface flood lifting capabilities in the same way a pulley system multiplies and increases weight lifting ability.
- Vacuum Release. Spring loaded handle automatically breaks vacuum between the carpet and tool for easier and faster flood extraction.
- Telescoping handle easily adjusts for different operators and detaches for easy storage
- Improved bottom plate for better sub-surface extraction
- Angled metal hose flange for greater durability
- ½" thick clear acrylic top plate which is highly resistant to chemical damage serves as viewing extraction results
- All metal parts are stainless steel, zinc coated, or powder coated
- Extraction Rate: 1200 sq ft per hour
- Base Dimensions (WxL): 21” x 12” (53 x 30 cm)
- Handle Height: 24.75” to 38.38” (63 to 97.5 cm)
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Top Plate Construction: Acrylic
- Base Construction: 15% Glass Filled ABS
- Handle Construction: Aluminum
- Port Size: 1.5" or 2"
- Materials: Stainless steel and polymer materials that are impervious to water
- Xactimate Code: WTR EXTW
- Product Code: AC018 / 148919 / 1699-4182
No posts found