Fiberlock IAQ 1000 is a hydrogen peroxide based mold stain remover. IAQ 1000 is pH-neutral, and contains an agent that will whiten and brighten stained surfaces, but does not contain sodium hypochlorite (bleach). IAQ 1000 is suitable for use on water damage restoration projects to remove stains from mold and mildew*. IAQ 1000 is supplied in a ready-to-use formula that can be applied directly from the container.
*For the cleaning and removal of mold stains, dirt and inanimate particulate. No claim is made by this product to prevent, destroy, repel or mitigate any living organism.
- Bleach-free Stain Remover
- Contains no dyes or perfumes
- Not corrosive like many industrial cleaners
- Ready to use formula that can be applied directly from the container
- Active Ingredient: Hydrogen Peroxide
- Color: Clear
- Odour: None
- Shelf Life: 12 Months Min. (Original Sealed Container)
- pH: 6.5 - 7.5
- Flash Point: Non-combustible
- Package Size: 5 Gallon Pail
- Ready to use: Yes
- Product Number: FLK8315-5 / 8315-5
Test textiles & fabrics for color stability in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Always take care to avoid skin and eye contact by using protective measures such as nitrile rubber gloves (or equivalent) and safety glasses. IAQ 1000 is suitable for use on carpets, carpet cushion, sub floors, drywall, trim and frame lumber, tackles strip and paneling. Use proper ventilation.
Special Instructions for Cleaning Carpet: For use on wet cleanable synthetic fibers. Do not use on wool. Vacuum carpet thoroughly prior to cleaning. Test fabric for color fastness.
- For portable extraction units: Mix 1 part IAQ 1000 with 1 part water.
- For rotary floor machines: Mix 1 part IAQ 1000 with 1 part water and apply at the rate of 500-1000 sq. ft. per gallon.
Do not mix this product with other cleaning products. Follow the cleaning procedures specified by the manufacturer of the cleaning equipment. After using the product, set the carpet pile and protect the carpet from furniture legs and bases while drying. Do not over-wet. If applied to stain resistant nylon carpet, follow up by applying a fabric protector recommended by the carpet manufacturer.
No posts found