Fiberlock Instant Mold Stain Remover is an aggressive stain remover designed to clean stains from mold and mildew within minutes of application. The proprietary formulation instantly targets deeply embedded mold stains, which saves the applicator time and labor. Works on wood and concrete substrates. Ideally suited to mold stained attic sheathing and basement areas.
- Works on wood and concrete substrates
- Ideally suited to mold stained attic sheathing and basement areas
- Targets and removes deeply embedded stains from mold and mildew*
- Works within minutes of application
- No scrubbing required
- For indoor and outdoor use
*No claim is made by this product to prevent, destroy, repel or mitigate any living organism.
- Coverage: Smooth Surfaces 200 - 500 sq. ft. (18.5 - 46 sq. m) per gallon
- Colour: Straw
- Odour: Chlorine
- Active Ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite
- Shelf Life: 6 Months Min. (Original Sealed Container)
- Minimum Application Temp: 50°F (10°C)
- pH: 12 - 14
- Flash Point: None
- Package Size: 1 Gallon
- Ready to use: Yes
- Product Number: FLK8317 / 8317-1
- Substrate should be cleaned of all gross filth and grime prior to application of Instant Mold Stain Remover.
- Apply undiluted for maximum stain removal. Apply with a pump sprayer that is resistant to the corrosive effects of sodium hypochlorite.
- Coverage is 200-500 sq. ft. per gallon depending on substrate porosity.
- Contain and remove all excess overspray and drippings to avoid bleaching of non-target material (e.g. fabric and carpets).
- Multiple applications may be required on heavily stained material.
- Rinse well and air dry.
No posts found