- Ready to use formula
- Satisfies NESHAP requirements
- Penetrates and “wets out” asbestos to help create a damp, dust-free environment
- Coverage: Smooth Surfaces 500 sq. ft. (46 sq. m) per gallon , Porous Surfaces 300 sq. ft. (46 sq. m) per gallon
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Odourless
- Shelf Life: 36 Months Min. (Original Sealed Container)
- pH: 7.5 to 8.5
- Flash Point: Non-combustible
- Viscosity at 70°F: 50-55 Kreb Units
- Surface Tension: 31 dynes/cm
- Average Particle Size: 0.2 microns
- Package Size: 5 Gallon Pail
- Ready to use: Yes
- Product Number: 6450-5
Surface Preparation: Carefully clean up with a wet mop or HEPA vacuum. Stir Penewet thoroughly to achieve a uniform consistency. Penewet is pre-mixed, water addition is not necessary.
Apply Penewet initially at full strength. Wait a few minutes after the first application and re-spray to ensure adequate penetration and saturation of ACM. After determining the proper rate of spray that is effective for the removal of the ACM, and documenting acceptable fiber count levels. Air monitoring results will determine the suitability of this procedure.
Application Tool: Apply Penewet with an airless or pump sprayer.
Cleanup: Tools and drippings should be cleaned with warm soapy water. Follow equipment manufacturer’s directions to clean spray equipment. Dispose of all waste according to current Local, Provincial and Federal regulations.
No posts found