Flex Heavy Duty Traffic Lane Cleaner is what you need when it's time to bring in the heavy artillery. Flex is the strongest prespray in the Bridgepoint line. Flex will wrestle even the toughest soils off the carpet! Heavy greases, oils, and other tough soils are no match for Flex. Unequaled in the industry, Flex’s surfactants, alkaline builders, and solvents come together to provide you with the toughest cleaner available. Flex goes to work the second it comes in contact with soil in the carpet. High performance surfactants and solvents quickly suspend and emulsify even the most stubborn soils. To be used as a traffic lane prespray on carpets in need of extreme cleaning. Should be extracted after use. Flex is not designed to be used on 5th generation fibers. Flex is designed for use in the Hydro-Force sprayer, electric sprayers, and other types of pump sprayers.
- “Nuke it" clean with high powered carpet prespray for severely soiled carpets
- As soon as you apply it, you can start to see it dissolve soil right before your eyes
- Ideal prespray for apartments, synthetic commercial carpets, and bringing dead carpets back to life
- Special blend of surfactants, alkaline builders, and boosters
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Lemon
- RTU ph: 12.5
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 1:16
- Product Number: CC22GL / 121780 / 1670-2817
For normal cleaning: Dilute 1 part Flex to 16 parts hot water (8 oz. Flex to 1 gallon hot water). For special case, hard-to-remove or heavy soil, dilute 1 part Flex to 8 parts hot water (16 oz. Flex to 1 gallon hot water).
Hydro-Force Injection Sprayer: Dilute 1 part Flex with 1 part water in the Hydro Force 5 quart container and use with 1 to 8 metering tip to achieve 1 to 16 dilution.
No posts found