Esteam Ammonia Traffic Lane is a special blend of ammonia, surfactants, brightening agents, and softeners that delivers powerful, reliable cleaning performance. It is a non-foaming, self neutralizing pre-conditioner ready to take on any tough traffic lane situation.
- Effective on organic soiling
- Contains grease and oil breakers
- Coverage: Dependent on application. 800 to 1000 sq. ft. per gallon of diluted solution
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Ammonia-like
- RTU ph: 10
- Package Size: 1.06 gal (4 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Light Soil - 1/3 gal of Ammonia Traffic Lane to 2/3 gal of warm water. Heavy soil - ½ gal of Ammonia Traffic Lane to ½ gal of warm water
- Product Number: C101-005 / AMMONIA TRAFFIC LANE
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
Pump-up or Power Sprayer: Light Soil Conditions: Mix 1/3 gallon (1.26 L) of Ammonia Traffic Lane with 2/3 gallon (2.52 L) of warm to hot water to make a 1 gallon (3.78 L) ready to use solution (1:2 Dilution).
Heavy Soiled Conditions: Mix ½ gallon (1.89 L) of Ammonia Traffic Lane with ½ gal (1.89 L) of warm to hot water (1:1 Dilution).
For best results: Pile lift or vacuum carpets prior to cleaning. Spray diluted Ammonia Traffic Lane solution onto carpet at a rate of 800 - 1,000 square feet per gallon (3.78 L). Agitate presprayed area using a mechanical brush or carpet groomer. Allow 10 minutes dwell time, then rinse with Esteam Fibre Rinse solution in conjunction with hot water extraction.
Note: Do not mix Esteam Ammonia Traffic Lane with any other chemical product.
No posts found