Performance CBS is Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) certified as a premium carpet emulsifier.
Experience the absolute power of cleaning. Performance CBS is a residue free powdered emulsifier that leaves carpets Cleaner, Brighter and Softer. Using the latest and most advanced encapsulating technology, Performance CBS incorporates a unique blend of high tech solvents, advanced wetting agents and naturally occurring brighteners. This product delivers amazing cleaning results in both residential and commercial applications.
- Dissolves quickly and completely
- Ideal for today’s ‘high-heat’ truckmounts
- 100% active ingredients
- Fresh, clean citrus fragrance
- Contains no optical brighteners
- Residue-free. Will not promote re-soiling
- Powerful grease cutting agents to break down oily soils
- Meets specifications for use on stain resistant carpets
- Diluted pH: 9.7
- Dilution Ratio: 1:1280
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
Truckmount Metering System: Dissolve 1 lb (3 cups) of Performance CBS into 5 gal (18.9 L) of warm to hot water to make a concentrated solution. Standard meter setting is 2 - 3 GPH depending on soil conditions.
Portable Use: Dissolve ½ to 1½ oz of Performance CBS to every 5 gal (18.9 L) of warm to hot water. Dilution may vary depending on soil conditions (Dilution up to 1:1280).
NOTE: Do not mix Esteam Performance CBS with any other chemical product.
No posts found