Deep clean and acid rinse in one step! Bridgepoint Systems End Zone is both an extraction emulsifier and an acid rinse that leaves carpet squeaky clean and prevents resoiling caused by detergent residues. End Zone’s powerful surfactants emulsify tough soils including sand and other particulates that pre-sprays just can’t remove. End Zone then neutralizes carpet to a slightly acidic pH and its polymer technology helps prevent resoiling. Save the extra step of an acid rinse with End Zone. Works in hot or cold water and inhibits corrosion in your standard metal parts. End Zone is safe for use on all carpet fibers.
- Excellent acid side cleaner and rinse extraction
- Added surfactants emulsify tough soils and particulates that presprays can’t remove
- Corrosion inhibitors protect your equipment
- Stabilizes color, prevents browning and leaves carpets soft & refreshed
- Holds soil in suspension
- Uses encapsulating polymer technology to help prevent resoiling
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Citrus
- RTU ph: 4.5 to 5
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Portables - 2 oz per 5 gallons water. Truckmounts - 1 qt per 5 gallons water
- Product Number: CC05GL / 121767 / 1677-2612
Use for extraction only. Use Fab Set when neutralizing with mist.
For use with portables: Depending on soil level, mix two to four ounces to five gallons of hot water.
For use with truckmount: Mix 1 quart to 5 gallons of water and meter as usual depending on soil level.
No posts found