Encapuguard Green Post Cleaning Protective Treatment. Post Cleaning Protective Treatment employs the use of soil resistance, stain protection, wicking prevention, and residue neutralizing technology. Encapuguard Green brings the benefits of encapsulation cleaning to hot water extraction cleaning jobs. Encapuguard Green is formulated in conjunction with guidelines established by the U.S. EPA Design for Environment Program. Encapuguard Green replenishes the soil resistance and stain protection that came with your new carpet. It enhances “cleanability” and spot and stain removal with exclusive encapsulating polymer protection you won’t find in conventional carpet protectors. Encapuguard Green will provide your customer with easier spot and spill clean-up. The carpet will last longer, as the protection reduces carpet wear from abrasive soling, especially in high traffic areas. Subsequent vacuuming will be easier, faster, and more efficient. The encapsulating polymer additive will also virtually eliminate wicking of soil or spills after hot water extraction cleaning that often occurs on many carpets. It pH neutralizes any alkaline cleaning residues and protects against browning and yellowing. Encapuguard Green will leave the carpet cleaner and fresher and is safer for children and pets when used and applied as directed.
- Post cleaning protective treatment that provides soil resistance, stain protection, wicking prevention, and neutralizing
- Brings the benefits of encapsulation to hot water extraction cleaning jobs
- Replenishes soil resistant treatments that came with carpet and enhances “cleanability”
- Apply to glue down commercial carpets and other carpets prone to wicking after cleaning
- Meets and exceeds the standards for Green Balance designation
- Formulated in conjunction with guidelines for the US EPA Design for Environment Program
- Coverage: 400 to 1800 sq ft/gal
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Amber
- Odour: Acrid
- pH: 2.6
- RTU pH: 3.5
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to Use: No
- Dilution ratio: 1:8
- Product Number: CR13GL / CR13 / 1680-2314 / 121830
Encapuguard Green is applied as a post cleaning topical treatment following hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Always test carpet to be treated for colorfastness before proceeding.
As a topical post cleaning treatment for wicking prevention, pH neutralizing, browning and yellowing prevention and adding soil resisting polymers:
- Mix one part solution with 8 parts water (16 ounces of solution with gallon of water) in an electric, battery, or pump sprayer.
- Apply evenly is a mist pattern across treatment area.
- Coverage should be between 1600 and 1800 square feet of carpet depending on density and construction of carpet.
For treatment of problematic wicking areas:
- Throroughly clean and extract area. Consider using sub-surface extraction tool such as Water Claw, FlashXtractor, Spot Lifter, or Flash Spotter.
- Mix one part solution with four parts water and heavily spray onto treatment area and allow to dry.
As a fabric stain and soil protection treatment:
- Mix 1 part concentrate protector with 5 parts water. (26 ounces of solution with one gallon of water)
- Apply to freshly cleaned carpet using an electric or battery powered sprayer maintaining 35 to 50 psi with an 8004 TeeJet nozzle. Apply evenly over entire carpet surface. Brush or rake the carpet with a Grandi-Groomer or Grandi-Brush. Coverage will be 400 to 800 square feet per mixed gallon depending upon carpet density and construction.
- After protective treatment is completely dry, groom carpet with Grandi-Groom or Grandi-Brush.
As an encapsulating booster for hot water extraction acid rinse agents:
- For portable extractors, mix one ounce of solution with 5 gallons of premixed acid rinse detergent
- For truck mounts, add 8 ounces of solution to five gallons of premixed acid rinse concentrate. Set solution flow meter at 2-3 gph.
No posts found