Optimum 4000. An Odor Neutralizing System. The Optimum 4000 is an easy to use, virtually silent, stationary system. Primarily intended for constant deodorization. This unit is safe to use in occupied spaces. The Optimum 4000 is intended for application where the source of the malodor is constant and continuous. Place on a firm, stable surface, situating the unit so air flow at both ends is unobstructed, preferably in a relatively high location. Deodorization will occur continuously.
Virtually silent. Heavy duty vinyl clad steel casing. No evacuation or recovery period is required with Vaportek technology. Designed for continuous, long term operation. Cartridge life is approximately 3 - 4 months. The system does not create moisture or ozone, and will not harm fabric, plants, rubber, adhesives, electrical components, or remove pigment from leather.
It treats areas up to 20,000 ft3 to effectively eliminate odor contamination quickly and safely. The Optimum 4000 is designed for use with Vaportek approved replacement cartridges only.
* Cartridge not included. For cartridges options, click links bellow:
- Vaportek High-Output Replacement Cartridge, Neutral Scent (90-4120)
- Vaportek High-Output Replacement Cartridge, Lemon Scent (90-4120-05)
- Vaportek 3X Industrial Cartridge (90-5150)
- Vaportek 90-5150-85 SOS Industrial Cartridge (90-5150-85)
- Discrete & light weight
- Economical cartridges last 3-4 months
- Easy to use. Just uncap the cartridge, insert into machine, & turn on.
- Continuous deodorization
- Safe & environmentally preferable
- No chemicals or harmful ozone
- Primarily intended for residential & not industrial applications
- Coverage: Treats 20,000 ft3
- Electrical requirements: 120V
- Housing: Vinyl clad steel case & ABS end caps
- Dimensions (W × L × H): 5″ (13 cm) x 12″ (33 cm) x 5" (13 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2 kg)
- Safety: CE/CULUS listed
- Applications: Home Health Care, Long term Patient Centres, Homeless Shelters, Pet Areas, Foreclosures, Correctional Facilities, Mortuaries, Locker and Athletic Facilities
- Product Code: 90-4000
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Five year limited warranty
No posts found