Vaportek 3X Industrial Cartridge is used to neutralize organic based odours associated with damage from sewage, water, mould, trauma and body fluids. For use with the portable and effective Restorator dispensing system. Vaportek has carefully crafted the correct blend of oils required for effective and permanent odor elimination. This is why Vaportek’s technology is so unique.
Vaportek’s complex formula of naturally occurring essential oils goes one step further to effectively eliminate the source of the malodourous molecules through encapsulation or odor-pairing neutralization technology. While there are many essential oils, not all of them are capable of neutralizing organic odors such as smoke, urine, skunk, and mildew.
Vaportek further distinguishes itself from competitors with dry vapor delivery technique which adds zero moisture to the treatment area and is otherwise imperceptible beyond the aroma of essential oils.Their technology doesn’t produce any harmful ozone or hydroxyl, doesn’t involve any fogging equipment, and isn’t as messy or sticky as gels and sprays. Dry vapor compounds have high mobility in the air and are able to safely penetrate porous substances such as wallboard, wood, carpeting, cement, insulation, and other surfaces in a way that competitors’ products cannot.
When placed in the Restorator, the patented essential oil filled membranes release a non-toxic, odor-neutralizing dry vapour into the air to effectively treat up to 20,000 cubic feet. The 3X Industrial cartridge is effective for 270 hours and is intended for applications where quick results are desired. No ozone, no PPE, no evacuation or recovery period is necessary with Vaportek technology.
- Specifically formulated for organic based odours associated with damage from; sewage, water, mould or trauma
- Free Restorator with the purchase of 12 cartridges
- Use immediately to combat psychological odours and throughout the job to neutralize odours in building structure and contents
- Unit can operate with occupants in treatment area, safe for staff and clients, No PPE required
- Coverage: 20,000 cubic feet
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Yellow
- Odour: Characteristic
- pH: No information
- Flash point: 140° F (60° C)
- Package size: 1 Cartridge, 12/case
- Hrs of run time: 270 hours
- Ready to use: Yes
- Shelf life: Recommended to be used within a 12 month period
- Xactimate: CLN DODRM
- Product Number: 90-5150
- Turn off machine. Lift off cartridge lid & discard clear film liner. Cartridge life is rated at 270 hours.
- Insert open end of cartridge into back of machine, seating firmly against internal gasket. If substantial oil leakage is evident, do not use.
- Retain lid for storage by placing against back of cartridge.
- Install spring-loaded cover plate against cartridge lid & twist to lock into place.
- To operate, plug cord into power outlet. Always unplug Restorator before removing cartridge. The cord can be coiled for storage in the back of the rear cover plate.