PRS Water Damage Preclean is a bio-based initial treatment for water damage claims. Water Damage Post Clean uses spore strains and bio-based cleaning technology to digest odors and soils, including those from fecal matter and urine, transforming them into water and carbon dioxide.
Ideal for all levels of water damage even black water. Water Damage Post Clean’s non-toxic formulation will penetrate into porous materials where other products can’t reach, such as cinder blocks, spruce studs, and sill plates. It will eliminate odors from developing during the wet stages of the dry-out phase, minimizing the potential for a call back.
This is a preventative product to minimize potential of future growth of odors after the fact. It continues to penetrate pourous material throughout wet stages of drying.
Do not introduce any non-PRS chemistry while PRS Water Damage products are in use.
The Rochestor Midland PRS (Professional Restoration Series) of products is a unique line of non-pathogenic biological cleaners created to help you deal with water damage, fire damage, and odor control while improving worker safety, productivity and customer satisfaction. The biological cleaning technologies will begin to destroy soils and odors as soon as they are applied, and can even continue to work long after initial application in hard to reach areas. This will help to improve response and cleanup time, odors in working conditions and within your equipment, recovery of content, and customer satisfaction.
- Ideal for all water damage, even black water
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- For use on porous material
- Eliminate odors from developing during the wet stages of the dry-out phase
- Coverage: 500 sq ft per gallon
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Opaque tan
- Odour: Mild
- pH: 7.9
- Speficic gravity: 0.99 - 1.01
- Package size: 3.8 L Gallons, 4 gal/case
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 1 gallon Postclean with 1 gallon of water
- Xactimate: WTR-GRMBIO
- Product number: 11904939 / 119049
- Dilute 1 gallon PSR Postclean with at least 1 gallon of water. (Ex: Fill a 2-gallon pump-up sprayer with 1 gallon of PRS Postclean to at least 1 gallon of water.)
- Thoroughly wet all previously contaminated areas with diluted PRS Postclean at a rate of 1 gallon to 500 square feet.
- Ideally, the area should remain visibly wet for ast least one hour in order to allow greatest penetration and digestion of any organic load missed during the physical cleaning stage, including load not accessible to conventional restoration methods (inside cinder blocks, sill plates, etc.).
No posts found