The Dri-eaz Revolution LGR Dehumidifier's state of the art technology lets you bring high performance drying power to every task. The Revolution packs state-of-the-art LGR technology into the most compact design ever achieved for the restorative drying industry. Stackable and easy to transport, the Revolution’s space-saving design lets restorers pack more drying power into their trucks, saving extra trips and boosting profitability. Rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction ensure long life. It features the new Command Hub. See job conditions at a glance now and take advantage of Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity coming soon. Displays grain depression, graphs drying progress, quick access to humidistat settings, and more. Controller upgrade package for existing i-Series dehumidifiers also available.
- Small and light but Xactimate category as “Large” dehu. More water removal than units 2–3 times its size.
- Delivers “Large” dehu performance yet fits where others don’t such as crawlspaces, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- New Command Hub touchscreen controller displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression and drying progress trends at a glance.
- Fast and convenient access to humidistat, job hours, maintenance reminders and more.
- Secure and compact stacking. Transport multiple units on a handtruck.
- Fastest access inside unit for cleaning and maintenance
- Fit more drying in the truck and make fewer trips.
- Water Removal AHAM: 80 Pints / 38 Litres / 10 Gallons per Day @ 80°F (27°C) and 60%RH
- Water Removal (Maximum): 139 Pints / 66 Litres / 17 Gallons per Day @ 90°F/90%RH
- Air Movement: 121 to 180 CFM (206 to 306 CMH)
- Operating Temperature Range: 33° – 100°F (1° – 38°C)
- Supply Voltage: 115 volt, 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 6.2 amps (@ 80°F (27°C) and 60%RH)
- Sound Level: 55 dB
- Power Cord: 25 ft (7.6 m)
- Air Filter: 4-PRO Filter
- Drain Hose: 40 ft (12.2 m)
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.5" (31.8 cm) x 17.6" (44.7 cm) x 21.5" (54.6 cm)
- Unit Weight: With hose and power cord - 65 lbs (29.5 kg)
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Safety: ETL listed to CSA standards
- Xactimate: WTRDHM>L
- Product Code: F413 / 111995
What's in the Box?
- Dri-Eaz Revolution Dehumidifier
- 40 ft Drain Hose
- 25 ft Electrical Cord
- 4-PRO Filter
- Owner's Manual
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
This Warranty is provided to the original purchaser only and covers only products purchased by the original purchaser from an authorized Dri-Eaz distributor. This warranty runs for:
- Lifetime from the date of purchase on polyethylene body;
- Six (6) years from the date of purchase on the compressor and coils;
- One (1) year from the date of purchase on parts and labor (EXCEPT this warranty does not cover consumable or wear items including, but not limited to, filters, batteries, power cords, belts, cords, switches, valves, hoses, and rubber parts)
No posts found