Hydro-Force Brush Pro 10". Industrial Counter Rotating Brush Machine (CRB). If you want a quality machine, the Hydro-Force Brush Pro was built for the professional customer; for those that need a machine that will run for 12 hours/day without asking for time off on Friday. Designed to withstand the rigors of extreme commercial cleaning, the Brush Pro will outlast, outclean and outperform any encapsulation machine on the market.
Super quiet operation and nearly instantaneous drying allows you to clean during business hours; opening up a world of new clients including casinos, airports, hotels, hospitals and more where hot water extraction is just not feasible. Clean both carpet and hard surfaces equally well with one machine. Splash-water proof construction is IP 54 certified allowing you to use the Brush Pro in several inches of water for scrubbing rugs.
Lightweight construction and small footprint allows the technician to easily store the Brush Pro in a janitor's closet, in a van or other locations where space is at a premium. It also makes cleaning around furniture and other obstacles incredibly easy. Cylindrical brush agitation carries the soil from the bottom of the pile to the top so it can be encapsulated and removed later through vacuuming.
- Industrial Strength Construction - 20+ years reputation of building industry's most durable machines for encapsulation.
- Superior Cleaning - Excels at removing soil on difficult-to-clean surfaces. Clean for over 24 hours without fear of the machine overheating.
- Simplicity - A machine that can be used by anyone. Simply pull back the handle to start and begin cleaning carpets at a much faster rate than standard hot water extraction
- Complete Cleaning System - Machine, Cleaning Compound and Encapsulation Prespray.
- Versatility - Amachine that does it all. On Carpet: Compound dry cleaning, Encapsulation dry cleaning, Pile lifting, Dry soil removal. On Hard Surfaces: Floor washing, Scrubbing/drying, Tile and grout cleaning. On Rugs: Scrubbing submersed rugs.
- Cleaning Capacity Compound: Up to 1,000 sq. ft/hr
- Cleaning Capacity Encapsulation: Up to 2,000 sq. ft/hr
- Motor: 440W/110V/60 Hz
- Brush Rotation: 400 RPM
- Length: 11.6" (29.5 cm)
- Width: 9.2" (23.4 cm)
- Height Without Handle: 9.1" (23 cm)
- Height With Handle: 43" (110 cm)
- Sound Level: 57.8 db
- Material: Stainless steel body
- Renovator Attachments: Yes
- Splash Proof for Hard Surface Cleaning: No
- Weight: 26.5 lbs (12 kg)
- Product Numbers: MH10 / 121327 / 1637-2219 / TM3
- 1662-2348 B354 White Soft - For jobs that require a less aggressive brush including wool carpet and wool rugs
- 1638-2210 B352 Blue Standard - For all-around cleaning including carpet, tile and grout, and stairs
- 1660-2440 B350 Brown Stiff - For jobs that require a very aggressive scrubbing including tile and grout, concrete and other hard surfaces
No posts found