Velo Low Profile Airmover. True portability and professional performance. At only 18.6 lbs. (8.4 kg) and stackable up to five high, the Velo delivers rugged reliability, easy maintenance, and high performance. Four operating positions for maximum flexibility. Looking for variable amp draw and speed control plus a kickstand? Choose the Velo Pro!
***Now 2 speed**
- Engineered airflow. Patent pending outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
- Low profile. Half the height of snail shell dryers and 25% shorter than competitive models. Stackable for compact storage – save space on the truck.
- Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out impeller assembly for cleaning.
- Great portability. Easily carry two units at once - or stack up to six on a handtruck. No more awkward lifting, no more banging up hallways and doors.
- Low amp draw. Only 1.65 amps on low speed
- Daisy-chain with GFCI outlet. Use up to 6 units per 15 amp circuit for a whopping 5400 CFM of tested – not rated – airflow.
- Durable. Rugged rotomolded housing with new easy-carry handle - laboratory-tested to lift four times the weight of the unit 5000 times without failure!
- Power: 1.65 (low) - 2.1 (high) amps
- Air Movement: 885 cfm
- Velocity: 1930 fpm
- Static Pressure: 1.65 in / H2O
- Control: 2-speed rocker switch
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5 m)
- Sound Level: 69 dB
- Watts: 185 W
- Stackable: Yes
- Circuit Breaker/GFCI: Yes
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 18" (45.7 cm) × 9" (22.9 cm) × 24" (61 cm)
- Weight: 18.6 lbs (8.4 kg)
- Xactimate: WTRDRY
- Safety: ETL listed to UL/cUL and CSA standards
- Product Code: F504 / 114965
What's in the Box?
- Dri-Eaz Velo Low Profile Airmover
- Owner's Manual
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Lifetime from the date of purchase on polyethylene body;
- One (1) year from the date of purchase on parts and labor (EXCEPT this warranty does not cover consumable or wear items including, but not limited to, filters, batteries, power cords, belts, cords, switches, valves, hoses, glides, and rubber parts).
Air Mover Type:
No posts found