The Hygiena SystemSURE PLUS is a palm-sized ATP meter that measures the microbial contamination on a surface in mere seconds. This Luminometer measures Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacterial, yeast, and mold cells.
When ATP comes into contact with the unique liquid stable luciferase/luciferin reagent in the Ultrasnap testing swab, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present. The higher the reading the more contamination present.
ATP meter hygiene monitoring provides accurate and traceable verification of the hygienic status of a surface, which is a key component of a good hygiene program. After cleaning, all sources of ATP should be significantly reduced.
When dealing with a contamination or remediation issue, you need hard data to make a decision as to what products and procedures are needed. You may even have to convince an unsure property owner that extra precautions must be taken to combat something they can’t see.
The SystemSURE PLUS ATP Meter is a tool that will help any environmental investigator or restoration contractor provide their customers with immediate feedback and decision-making capability.
ATP testing is a universally recognized tool used by organizations of all sizes for measuring the hygiene levels of surfaces in order to ensure consistent sanitation practices as well as public safety. Implementing a monitoring system to validate cleanliness has been shown to increase compliance to cleaning procedures from 40% to 82%.
Designed with state of the art electronics the Hygiena SystemSURE PLUS ATP Meter is easy to use, extremely sensitive, and very affordable. Consistent use of this tool helps result in faster product turn-around times, safer environments, and reduced liability.
NOTE: ATP Swabs not included, sold seperately
- Provides measurable data as to the cleanliness of a surface
- Ultra fast results
- Alphanumeric sample location programming
- Self-contained and aseptic
- Most cost-effective ATP hygiene monitoring system available
- Provides real-time feedback and facilitates long-term data analysis
- Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
- Assists in developing and improving process and risk assessment programs (ie. HACCP & GMPs)
- No data loss if battery or power failure
- SureTrend data analysis software: included
- Detection: Down to 1 Femtomole of ATP
- Programmable pass/fail levels: Yes
- Storage: Up to 1,000 individual test results
- Programmable test locations: Up to 250
- Battery: Standard AA
- Battery Life: 1,000-2,000 tests per battery/charge
- Range of instrument reading: 0-9,999 RLUs
- Produces test results in: 15 seconds
- Durability: Can withstand 1 meter drop test
- Display: In RLUs or icons (pass/fail/caution)
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 20-85% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C)
- Dimensions (approx.): 7 x 3 x 1" (19 x 7.2 x 3.2 cm)
- Weight: 260 g
- Products Number: SS3
Accessories / Replacement Parts
- US2020 UltraSnap Surface total ATP test device
- AQ100X AquaSnap Water total ATP test device
- PCD4000 Calibration Kit Positive and Negative Rod for Validating Luminometer Calibration
What's in the Box?
- SystemSure Plus Luminometer
- SURE-Trend Result Database Management Software
- Upload Utility Driver
- Instruction Manual
No posts found