The Protimeter BLD5055 Heavy Duty Hammer Electrode is designed for taking measurements in wood and wood structures such as wooden floors and timber stock. It has pin-electrodes with insulated shanks so measurements are taken at the tip only allowing measurements at different depths.
The hammer electrodes have a sliding weight, and a nice stroke length, which make it easy to penetrate structural. Not only does it measure the initial extent of water damage, but it is a great measurement tool for gauging how your drying process is going.
Easily measure and map moisture in wood floors, subfloors and framing up to a depth of 1.38 in. (35 mm). Replaceable probe tips and rugged machined construction for long service life. Use with Protimeter Digital Mini, Mini C, Mini, MMS2, Timbermaster, and SurveyMaster Moisture Meters.
- Insulated pin shafts, mean that the measurement is only taken at the tip.
- 1.38" pins are great for penetrating deep into structures to gauge the extent of the water damage.
- Great for measuring not only the initial damage, but also gauging how the clean up process is going.
- Stainless steel shaft, back stop, and base insure long life of the probe.
- Includes built-in wrench for easy pin replacement.
- Depth Measurement: 1.38" (35 mm)
- Weight: 3.25 lbs (1.5kg)
- Product Numbers: BLD5055 / F309 / 111345
Accessories / Replacement Parts
- BLD05296 Hammer Electrode Needles Threaded 10 Pack
- BLD5055BA Replacement Hammer Base
- BLD5055CA Replacement Cable
- A40244652 Replacement Handle & Pin Removal Tool
- Envasive (Pins)
No posts found