MaxProtect Microporous Coverall with Hood & Boots (sold by case of 25). The perfect cutting and special design of this superior coverall uniform offers protection without compromising comfort. It’s has an optimised body fit with increased range of movement.
One-piece coverall, non-woven colour white, with hood zip front opening covered by a flap, elastic at cuffs, ankles, hood and waist, serged seams.
Case of 25, 3XL
Clothing can be worn to protect against spray, liquid aerosol, airborne solid particulates. Clothing with dissipative properties. Ideal for asbestos abatement and lead abatement.
- Good breathability
- Low thermal resistance
- Good mechanical strength
- Thermal resistance (EN31092:1994):M2.K/W Rct:0.013
- Water vapour resistance
- Microporous PE film laminated on Spunbond Polypropylene non-woven
- Soft, durable, air permeable, anti-static, anti-bacterial
- TYPE5 EN ISO 13982-1 Protection against airborne solid particulates
- TYPE6 EN 13034 Limited protective performance against light spray, liquid aerosol or low prefssure, low volume splashes
- EN1149-5 Anti-static
No posts found