Blue Bear Bean-E-Doo 500MR Soy Mastic Remover from Franmar
Ideal for use in occupied areas like post offices, schools, hospitals and other public places where safety is important. 500MR removes newer mastics, layered adhesives and even glues 50+ years old, using the power of soybeans. It’s the first product to pass both performance and environmental safety tests by the USPS for the removal of mastic containing asbestos!
Contractors find that 500MR works more efficiently, saves time, and helps create a safer restoration site compared to traditional hazardous chemical mastic removers.
- Made from soy beans
- 100% biodegradable
- Removes Asbestos Mastic, Vinyl Mastic, Ceramic Tile Mastic
- Asbestos - Up to 250 sq. ft. per gallon
- Vinyl - Up to 200 sq. ft. per gallon
- Ceramic - Up to 150 sq. ft. per gallon
Usage Tips From The Pros:
- Use a commercial sprayer or metal watering can to apply 500MR in large areas.
- Protect floor drains and areas where product would naturally flow on uneven surfaces with sand, Oil-Dri, or kitty liter.
- A rotary floor machine used on a low RPM speed helps during the water/degreaser clean up steps. Use only after scraping up softened mastic.
DO NOT USE ON WOOD SURFACES.
No posts found