Bosch Tronic 3000T Point-of-Use Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater. The Bosch 4 gallon electric water heater has a 4 gal mini-tank that fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. The heater plugs right into a 120-Volt outlet and has a lightweight, compact design that's easy to handle and install. A glass-lined tank offers great insulation, while the heater's fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water. A temperature-and-pressure relief valve enhances your safety.
This unit can be used to supplement a primary water heating source, or be the primary water heating source for point-of-use applications. Simply tap into the cold water line, provide an electrical connection and install the water heater near the sink. The heater can be used alone to provide a small volume of water or installed inline with a central water heater near the point-of-use to eliminate the wait for hot water.
Mini-tank water heaters are the perfect solution for a variety of applications such as construction and abatement sites, small homes, garages, offices, in-law suites and anywhere you need hot water produced at the point-of-use.
- Compact, lightweight, space-saving
- Easy set-up and adjustment
- Floor-standing or wall-mounted
- Electric water heater is easy to maintain
- Fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water
- 98% thermal efficiency
- Glass-lined tank offers great insulation
- Temperature pressure relief valve
- Size: 4 Gallon (15 litres)
- Colour: White
- Temperature Range: 65 - 145° F (18 - 63° C)
- Recovery Rate: 6.8 gallons/hour (26 litres/hour)
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1440 watts
- Amperage: 12 amps
- Power Cord: 2.5 ft
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 10.75 x 13.75 x 14.75" (23.7 x 34.29 x 37.46 cm)
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Product Number: 400022
No posts found