Teleshower Collapsible Decontamination Shower. The TeleShower Model S5000ET is used for personnel decontamination after asbestos abatement work is performed. The decontamination shower system, Teleshower, is the industry’s leading stand-alone solution, offering quick setup, privacy, and thorough hazardous materials decontamination. Quallity materials and compact collapsed size.
- Marine alloy aluminum
- Two carrying handles for easy portablilty
- Reinforced floor is hinged for filter access and cleaning
- 100 Micron filter bag
- Hot and Cold water controls with fixed shower head
- Drain fitting for connection to pump unit or building drain
- Material: Corrosion-resistant marine alloy aluminum
Extended Dimensions (L x W x H): 33.5 x 29.5 x 83” (85.09 x 74.93 x 210.82 cm)
- Collapsed Dimensions (L x W x H): 33.5 x 29.5 x 50.5” (85.09 x 74.93 x 128.27 cm)
- Door Opening (W x H): 30 x 72.5” (76.2 x 184.15 cm)
- Filter: 100 Micron filter bag
- Net Weight: 78 lbs (35.38 kg)
- Products Number: S5000ET
What's in the Box?
- TeleShower Telescoping Portable Shower
- 2 carrying handles
- 20 mil PVC shower curtains
- Hot and cold water controls with fixed shower head
- Drain fitting for connection to pump/filtration unit or building drain
- Hinged floor to facilitate filter changeout
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Abatement Technologies, Inc (ATI) warrants that goods sold to the original user shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year, except such as are commercially acceptable. This warranty does not include useful filter life.
No posts found