Chemsafe Ram-Tack Spray Adhesive. Ram Tack Spray Adhesive is a high-solids adhesive that provides the maximum performance in an adhesive aerosol. It's formulated without chlorinated solvents or ozone depleters while still providing waterproof and flexible bonds for even the toughest jobs. The heavy spray pattern is ideal for uneven or porous substrate bonding such as unpainted cinder block or wood.
- Formulated without chlorinated solvents or ozone depleters
- Provides waterproof and flexible bonds for even the toughest jobs
- Specially formulated for the abatement and restoration contractor
- Effectively bonds poly sheeting to walls, as well as provides a more permanent seal when bonding poly to poly
- Contains no methylene chloride
- Product Form: Aerosol
- Colour: No data available
- Odour: No data available
- Application Method: Spray
- Size: 12 oz
- Sell Unit: Each
- Units per Case: 12 per box
- Product Number: 57002
- Shake well before using.
- Trial test to determine proper setting and clean-up.
- Works best at room temperatures. Spray an even coat from a distance of 6 to 8 inches. Do not concentrate in one spot
Poly to Poly. For bonding poly to poly; coat both surfaces and allow a minimum of one minute dry time before assembly.
Important note: After use, turn can upside down. Point spray tip away from you and others, depress the spray tip briefly to clear adhesive from the valve and spray tip.
No posts found