Berry Plastics/Nashua 357SA Low VOC Premium Spray Adhesive is an aggressive spray adhesive designed for temporary and permanent bonding. It offers high shear, contains no methylene chloride and is especially designed to bond polyethylene to itself, concrete block, wood and other hard to bond places.
- Bonding carpets, fabric, insulation, plastic films, felt, rubber, leather, cork, paper, cardboard, metal, wood
- Securing insulation/liner materials to duct work
- Suitable for permanent or temporary bonds
- Excellent for laminating foam materials to a variety of substrates
- Lace/Web Spray Pattern
- Rubber based: Fast skin, fast grab, low soak-in
- Performs over a wide tmperature range
- Good UV, moisture, and oxidation resistance
- Low VOC
- Operating Temperature: -23°C to 82°C (-10°F to 180°F).
- Bonding Time: 1 minute to one hour
- Evaporation Rate: 20 - 30 seconds
Sold by each (12 ea/case)
14 oz / 397g
- Shake well before applying. Spray an even coat from a distance of 6-8 inches.
- For permanent bonds, spray both surfaces. Allow 1-2 minutes for tack to develop. Apply firm pressure.
- For temporary bonds, apply a light, even coat to one surface; allow tack to develop. Apply firm pressure.
- When finished spraying, turn can upside down and spray for 2 seconds to prevent nozzle from clogging.
No posts found