Berry Plastics Nashua 398 General Purpose Spray Adhesive is an aggressive spray adhesive designed for temporary and permanent bonding. It offers high shear, contains no methylene chloride and is especially designed to bond polyethylene to itself, concrete block, wood and other hard to bond places.
The rubber based adhesive provides fast grab and low soak-in, as well as good UV, moisture and oxidation resistance. 398 Spray Adhesive has a lace spray pattern and is water white in colour.
Recommended application temperature is 4°C to 43°C (40°F to 110°F).
- Excellent for label applications.
- Ideal for bonding carpet, paper, cardboard, fabric, urethane foam, foil to metal, wood to themselves and a variety of other substrates.
- Very quick aggressive tack.
- High shear.
- Contains no Methylene Chloride.
- Especially designed to bond polyethylene to itself, concrete block, wood, and other hard to bond places.
Sold by each (12 ea/case)
12 oz / 340g
- Shake well before applying. Spray an even coat from a distance of 6-8 inches.
- For permanent bonds, spray both surfaces. Allow 1-2 minutes for tack to develop. Apply firm pressure.
- For temporary bonds, apply a light, even coat to one surface; allow tack to develop. Apply firm pressure.
- When finished spraying, turn can upside down and spray for 2 seconds to prevent nozzle from clogging.
No posts found