Fiberlock IAQ 6100 is a clear mold resistant coating* for professional use, that contains a fungistatic agent to resist mold growth on the dry coating surface. It is a durable, flexible, and permeable 100% acrylic water-based coating. It is recommended for use on wood, plaster, wallboard, sheetrock, concrete, masonry block, primed metal and galvanized metal. IAQ 6100 can also be used on new structural materials during building construction.
- Tested by independent laboratories for mold resistance: ASTMG-21 and ASTM D-3273
- Mold resistant*
- 100% acrylic
*Resistant to mold growth on the dry coating surface only
- Coverage: Smooth Surfaces 350 - 600 sq. ft. (32 - 55 sq. m) per gallon , Porous Surfaces 250 - 300 sq. ft. (23 - 46 sq. m) per gallon
- Shelf Life: 36 Months Min. (Original Sealed Container)
- Drying Times (@ 70 - 77°F , 50% R.H.): To Touch - 1 hour, To Recoat - 4 to 8 hours
- Minimum Application Temp: 50°F (10°C)
- Flash Point: Non-combustible
- Calculated VOC: 90 grams/liter
- Viscosity at 70°F: 85-90 Kreb Units
- Water Vapor Permeance: 4.6 perms
- Package Size: 5 Gallon Pail
- Ready to use: Yes
- Product Number: FLK8361 / 8361-5
IAQ 6100 is supplied ready to use, but can be thinned sparingly with water (up to 1/2 pint water per gallon) for proper application consistency if necessary. Apply IAQ 6100 generously and uniformly by brush, roller, or airless spray. Apply one coat of IAQ 6100 and ensure that the finished surface is properly sealed. To ensure that the finished surface is properly sealed, two-coats m
Application Tools: Apply IAQ 6100 with brush, roller or airless spray equipment.
- Brush: Synthetic, nylon or polyester bristle.
- Roller: Synthetic fiber 3/8” nap or longer Spray Settings
- Pressure: 2000-2800 P.S.I.
- Tips: .015 to .019 tips
Cleanup: Clean tools and drippings with warm soapy water before Fiberlock IAQ 6100 dries. Dispose of all waste according to all existing local, provincial and federal regulations.
No posts found