Axiom Clean Pre-Spray (S717) is the professional’s choice for the best in superior cleaning performance. Fully biodegradable, butyl-free, phosphate-free and VOC compliant—formulated to meet or exceed major Green program guidelines. Use with Axiom Clean Extraction Detergent or Axiom Clean Free Rinse, for the most effective two-step prespray and extraction combination.
Tough on oils, grease and traffic lane soils. Use this carpet and upholstery prespray as the first step in the two-step hot water extraction cleaning process. Ideal for synthetic fiber carpets, area rugs and upholstery.
- Powerful pre-treatment for residential and commercial carpet and upholstery
- Formulated to meet or exceed major Green program guidelines
- Removes oily and greasy soils from traffic lanes and spot
- Mild pH is safe for commercial wool and stain-resistant nylon carpets
- Biodegradable, butyl-free, phosphate-free and VOC compliant
- With polymer technology. Leaves no sticky residues to attract soil
- Economical at 1:32 dilution rate
- Pleasant light and clean fragrance
- Coverage: One gal makes 33 gal of ready-to-use solution. One ready-to-use gal cleans approximately 400 square feet. Coverage will vary depending on soil level and thickness and absorbency of carpet.
- Color: Mint Green
- Odor: Floral / Herbal
- pH: 9.9
- Pump sprayer: 4-6 oz per gal
- Injection Sprayer (High Pressure 1:9 model): 1.5 to 2.5 quarts in 5 quarts container
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to Use: No
- Product Number: S717 / 114326 / 8.695-137.0
Vacuum carpet thoroughly to remove loose dry soils.
Pump sprayer application: Dilute Axiom Clean Pre-Spray at 4 oz. per gal. of water (1:32) for normal soil conditions. For heavier soil, use 6 oz. per gal. (1:21).
Injection sprayer application: (High Pressure 1:8 model)—add 1.5 qt of Axiom Clean Pre-Spray to the 5 qt container for normal soil conditions. Fill with water. For heavier soil, use 2.5 qt of Axiom Clean Pre-Spray, then fill with water. Spray traffic lanes, spots and soiled areas of carpet. Allow 10 to 15 minutes dwell time, but do not allow carpet to dry. Rinse-extract thoroughly using Axiom Clean Extraction Cleaner or Axiom Clean Free Rinse.
No posts found