Bridgepoint Systems introduces Green Balance, a line of carpet cleaning products that are truly better for the indoor and outdoor environment as well as cleaning technicians. The Green Balance line will also accomplish the most important task of all which is cleaning dirty residential carpets. All Green Balance products use readily biodegradable surfactants and contain no solvents (e.g., alcohols, glycol ethers, terpenes). They contain no known carcinogens, are nontoxic and are ideal for cleaning in homes with chemical sensitivities because they contain no added fragrances or dyes.
The Green Balance Carpet Prespray is a mildly alkaline traffic lane cleaner that uses advanced surfactant technology instead of solvents to rapidly dissolve tough oil-based soils. Safe for wool and all synthetic carpets. It has been approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval for Carpet Presprays as a stand alone product. Designed to work in conjunction with Green Balance Extraction Rinse or Green Balance Neutralizing Rinse.
- A mildly alkaline traffic lane cleaner that uses advanced surfactant technology instead of solvents to rapidly dissolve tough oil-based soils.
- Safe for wool and all synthetic carpets.
- Earned the Carpet & Rug Institute’s Seal of Approval.
- Green Seal certified
- All Green Balance products use readily biodegradable, renewable surfactants and contain no solvents (e.g., alcohols, glycol ethers, terpenes). They contain no known carcinogens, are non-toxic and are ideal for cleaning in homes who desire no added fragrances.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Light Amber
- Odour: None
- RTU pH: 8.5
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to Use: No
- Dilution: 1:32
- Product Number: CC11GL / 121770 / 1670-2716
Always pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
For best results with extreme soiling conditions, mix one part chemical with 21 parts hot water (6 ounces of solution to one gallon of water.) For normal soiling, mix one part chemical with 32 parts water (4 ounces of solution to one gallon of water). Apply with electric, battery powered, pump-up pressure, or injection sprayer with an even, overlapping light misting across the area to be cleaned. For best results, allow mixed solution to dwell on carpet for 5-10 minutes before extraction with hot water.
For Hydro-Force Injection Sprayer Use: Dilute 1 part Green Balance Prespray to 1 part water in the 5 quart container. Set the sprayer at a 1 to 16 dilution.
For Regular Hydro-Force: Dilute 1 part Green Balance Prespray to 3 parts water, then apply at a 1 to 8 dilution (final dilution 1:32).
Ecologo Certified Green Product
No posts found