Esteam Ultra Release is a rinse extraction concentrate that effectively dissolves soap and detergent residues left behind by alkaline emulsifiers and presprays. Ultra Release acts as a softener on carpet fibres, and will help prevent browning. It also effectively removes urine salts, residues and odors from contaminated areas. With its high dilution ratio of 1:500, Ultra Release is extremely economical to use.
- Neutralizes alkaline residues
- Spotter for urine and tannin spots
- Concentrated for economical use
- Helps stabilize dyes and inhibits browning
- Meets specifications for use on stain resistant carpets
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Cloudy Blue
- Odour: Floral
- RTU ph: 2.2
- Package Size: 4 L (1.06 US gal)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Portable - 1.3 oz per 5 gal of warm water. Truckmount - 25.6 oz per 5 gal of warm water
- Product Number: C118-095 / ULTRA RELEASE
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
For Portable: Mix 1.3 oz (38 ml) of Ultra Release into 5 gal (18.9 L) of hot water (Dilution 1:500).
For Truckmount: Dilute 25.6 oz (756 ml) of Ultra Release into 5 gal (18.9 L) of water to make concentrated solution. Set meter at 2-3 GPH.
For Urine Treatment: Mix 1 oz (29.5 ml) of Ultra Release into 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water. Spray liberally on contaminated area, allow 10 minutes dwell time, then follow with hot water extraction (Dilution 1:127).
No posts found