Fab-Set, Liquid Acid Neutralizer & Rinse Agent is perfect as your carpet cleaning finishing touch. Fab-Set eliminates detergent residues, speeds carpet drying and makes colors really pop. It also prevents browning, gives carpet a wonderful, soft feel and returns carpet to the perfect pH for use or protector application.
Ideal when used as a rinse in you portable or truck mount, Fab-Set can also be misted onto carpet as an after-spray. Fab-Set is also great when used with a bonnet to remove yellowing and browning or as a pre-spray on heavily foaming carpets. Anionic formula.
Used as a final rinse or mist on, Fab Set restores carpet fibers to a proper pH level. Perfect for use on nylon, wool, cotton, or other textiles that should be left at a neutral or slightly acidic state.
- Neutralizes and helps in the removal of excess cleaning chemicals
- Helps prevent and remove browning on cellulosic materials
- Can be used as post cleaning treatment. Prepares the carpet for protectors
- Leaves carpet softer and refreshed
- Effective for portable and truckmounted cleaning systems
- Economical Acid rinse for the complete low residue carpet cleaning job
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Light apple vinegar
- pH: 3
- RTU pH: 2.8
- Package size: 3.79L Gallon, 4 gals per case
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 4 to 6 oz per gallon of water
- Dilution ratio: 1:32 to 1:21
- Product number: CR12GL / CR12 / 70266 / A70266
Carpet Directions: Mix 4 to 6 ounces of Fab-Set per gallon of water (1:32 to 1:21) and apply with a standard pump or power sprayer. Apply after cleaning.
Upholstery: Mix 4 to 6 ounces of Fab-Set per gallon of water (1:32 to 1:21). Fab Set is excellent as a final rinse through extraction machines. It may be used as a final rinse through your machine or spray-misted on fabric after cleaning.
Portable Extractor: Mix 2 ounces of solution to five gallons of water in extraction tank (1 to 320).
For Truck Mount Use: Mix 1 quart of Fab-Set per 5 gallons of water (1 to 20). Meter as needed.