RedZONE Ready is a one step, highly effective, food and beverage stain removal process that is designed to alter the structure of stains by removing or making them invisible. It is ideal for use with any stain caused by spilled children’s fruit drinks or sports drinks. This product is safe and effective on virtually any stain caused by a common household food or beverage spill. In addition, special additives allow the accelerating action to be activated right on the stain rather than in a spray bottle as with conventional two part Red Stain Removers. This product is for use with synthetic carpet or fabrics only. Not recommended for natural fabrics.
- Special additives allow the reaction to be accelerated on the stain rather than in the bottle.
- Some stains will disappear without any further steps.
- Use heat to further accelerate chemical action.
- Product does not lose stability while sitting in a climate controlled warehouse or distributor shelf.
- Easy to use one part formula requiring no mixing.
- Effective food and beverage stain removal process that alters the structure of stains by removing them, bleaching them, or making them invisible
- Perfect for children’s fruit drinks and sports drinks
- Apply directly to carpet
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Sulfur
- RTU pH: 7 to 7.5
- Package Size: 1 Quart (0.94 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Product Number: CS30QT / 121855 / 1685-2511
- Applying RED ZONE READY is a one step process. Always pretest process for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Clean stained area normally prior to application of this product. Take extra vacuum pass to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Apply Solution liberally to the stained area.
- Allow 20-30 seconds of dwell time and evaluate results. Many stains are removed simply by extracting the area thoroughly with clear water at this point. If residual discoloration remains, do not extract solutions. Proceed to accelerate activity with heat.
- Apply heat as accelerator. If using a low pressure, high volume steam generator such as a wallpaper remover, simply allow steam wand to sit on treated area. Check area periodically every 20-30 seconds. If using a steam iron, cover stained area with a wet, white, cotton towel. Apply steam heat from an iron set at the lowest steam temperature. Lift and move the iron every 20-30 seconds and check area.
- When the stain has completely disappeared or has light yellow discoloration, completely extract the area with water. Color loss and/or fiber damage can be caused by excessive heat or by not rinsing spot immediately after acceleration by heat. For problematic carpet fibers, dilute RedZone Ready with equal parts water.
No posts found