Bio Break Powdered Prespray for Carpet & Upholstery from Bridgepoint is a complete preconditioning formula for carpets and upholstery. Grease and oils dissolve in minutes while protein soils are digested and readied for complete extraction. It is excellent in restaurants and on problem soils found in homes and apartments. Ideal for restaurants or residential family rooms. Bio Break uses enzymes best suited for breaking down heavy grease and the soil build-up it causes. Five to ten minutes of dwell time is all it should take.
- Contains the delimonene boost of Citrus Solv to cut through greasy soils and provides the always pleasant Citrus fragrance.
- The combination of delimonene, non-ionic surfactant, alkaline builders and protease enzymes break down filthy built up oil and grease in carpets.
- Contains 6 ingredients that are considered “green” for the environment and is safer for the user. It is non toxic, contains no butyls, or harsh solvents or corrosive alkaline builders.
- Economical. Less than 60¢ a gallon in ready to use formula.
- Highly concentrated for excellent economy.
- Powdered form means long shelf-life and new formula dissolves faster than other powders.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Powder
- Colour: Light Green
- Odour: Orange
- RTU ph: 9.5 to 10.5
- Package Size: 6 lb Jar (2.72 kg)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 1 to 2 oz per gal
- Product Number: CC18A / 176452 / 1642-7561
Always pretest for color fastness or color change. For best results, use with hot water. Brief exposure to high temperatures through the Hydro-Force will not affect performance.
- For heavy soil, mix 3 to 4 oz Bio Break in 1 gallon hot water.
- For moderate to heavy soil, mix 1 to 2 oz Bio Break to 1 gallon hot water.
- For use in the Hydro-Force injection sprayer, mix 12 oz Bio Break in 5 quarts hot water.
Spray ready to use mixture evenly on the carpet. Allow up to 15 minutes before extracting. Do not allow solution to dry on the carpet before extracting.
For Upholstery: Use only on wet-cleanable synthetic upholstery. Mix 1 to 2 ounces Bio Break in 1 gallon hot water. Spray lightly over soiled areas. Allow to dwell for 5 minutes. Proceed with proper cleaning procedure.
No posts found