Blazin' Blue is a new generation of surfactants and builders that effectively emulsify and suspend even the most difficult soils. It will surpass all other extraction agents due to its excellent soil suspension and removal capabilities. The result will be reduced cleaning times and very satisfied customers. When compared to other powders or liquids, Blazin' Blue will save money. Because of Blazin' Blue's concentration, more carpets will be cleaned at a lower cost. Each pound of product will make up to 420 gallons of ready to use cleaning solution. Blazin' Blue has special additives that help prevent corrosion and buildup in the extractor or truck mount, and at the same time, its buffered pH is safe for use on 5th generation carpet.
- High cleaning power
- High concentrate, low cost
- Easy mixing. Cold water is all it takes to dissolve it
- With the advanced surfactant formulation, residue will not attract soil
- Special additives that help prevent corrosion and buildup in the extractor or truck mount,
- Coverage: Dependent on application. One pound will make up to 420 gallons.
- Form: Powder
- Colour: Blue
- Odour: Fresh lemon
- RTU ph: 9.8 to 10
- Package Size: 6 lb / 2.7 kg jar
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Portables - 0.5 to 1.5 oz per 5 gal of water, Truckmounts - 1.5 lb (3 cups) per 5 gal of water
- Product Number: CC29A / 176455 / 1645-7564
To be used as the primary cleaning agent or as a rinse agent, in the extraction process for carpets.
For portable equipment: Use 1 ounce Blazin’ Blue per 5 gallons hot water. Mix thoroughly until dissolved. For extra heavy soil use 2 ounces per five gallons of hot water.
For truck mount concentrate: Add 1.5 to 2 cups Blazin’ Blue to five gallons of cold or warm water. Mix thoroughly until dissolved. For systems metered on low settings or for excessively soiled carpets 3 cups may be used.
No posts found